- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 small baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash paprika
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-10 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with butter and milk. Stir in the cheese, bacon, onions, mustard
- and paprika. Spoon into potato shells. Return to the microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Editor's Note:
- This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave. TOH
- Yield: 4 servings.
NotesThese were out of this world good – I wrapped my taste buds ALL over this one ;)
****The only changes -- I fixed these in the oven and added a teaspoon of Cajun Seasonings.
This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave. TOH
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More