- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Large Baking Potatoes (peeled and boiled)
- 1/4 C. Butter
- 1 C. Light (reduced fat) Sour Cream
- 4 Oz. Neufchatel Cheese
- 1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Divided)
- 2 Tbsp Chives
- 2 Slices Bacon, baked-crumbled
- Salt and White Pepper to taste
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- Mash using only butter (no milk).
- Add salt, white pepper, sour cream, neufchatel cheese, and half of the cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Place in casserole dish (spray with cooking spray first).
- Top with remaining cheese, crumbled bacon, and chives. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to use.
- Cover and bake in 350 oven for about 30-45 minutes, remove cover for last 10 minutes of bake time.
- *Can be made a day or two before company comes just add the toppings before placing in the oven.
- Number of Servings: 12
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
The Social CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More