- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Large Baking Potatoes (peeled and boiled)
- 1/4 C. Butter
- 1 C. Light (reduced fat) Sour Cream
- 4 Oz. Neufchatel Cheese
- 1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Divided)
- 2 Tbsp Chives
- 2 Slices Bacon, baked-crumbled
- Salt and White Pepper to taste
- Peel and boil potatoes.
- Mash using only butter (no milk).
- Add salt, white pepper, sour cream, neufchatel cheese, and half of the cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Place in casserole dish (spray with cooking spray first).
- Top with remaining cheese, crumbled bacon, and chives. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to use.
- Cover and bake in 350 oven for about 30-45 minutes, remove cover for last 10 minutes of bake time.
- *Can be made a day or two before company comes just add the toppings before placing in the oven.
- Number of Servings: 12
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More