TWICE BAKED POTATOES - DON'T EVEN LOOK IF YOU'RE ON A DIET
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 baking potatoes (8 ounces each)
- 4 ounces melted butter
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 20 ounces bacon, crisped and crumbled
- Bake potatoes in 350-degree oven for one hour.
- Cut off top of potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out potatoes. Save skins.
- Mix potatoes and all of the other ingredients together.
- Spoon potatoes back into the skins.
- Arrange on cookie sheet and bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesYUMM-O! These are to die for.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More