- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 baking potatoes (8 ounces each)
- 4 ounces melted butter
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 20 ounces bacon, crisped and crumbled
- Bake potatoes in 350-degree oven for one hour.
- Cut off top of potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out potatoes. Save skins.
- Mix potatoes and all of the other ingredients together.
- Spoon potatoes back into the skins.
- Arrange on cookie sheet and bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesYUMM-O! These are to die for.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More