- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYUMM-O! These are to die for.
- 5 baking potatoes (8 ounces each)
- 4 ounces melted butter
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 20 ounces bacon, crisped and crumbled
- Bake potatoes in 350-degree oven for one hour.
- Cut off top of potatoes lengthwise. Scoop out potatoes. Save skins.
- Mix potatoes and all of the other ingredients together.
- Spoon potatoes back into the skins.
- Arrange on cookie sheet and bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More