- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium to large baking potatoes
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Garlic Powder (to taste)
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (leave 3/4 cup in reserve)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Bacon Bits (optional)
- Parsley or Green Onion (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare potatoes to bake by rubbing them in olive oil and stab a fork into the potatoes in each end.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the oil to stick to the potatoes.
- Wrap in foil and bake for one hour
- Take potatoes out of oven and allow them to cool
- When cooled, cut in half, lengthwise and scoop out potato into large bowl
- Place potato skins back in oven without foil to harden up some.
- Mix all the other ingredients in with the scooped out potatoes and mix well with mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Take hardened skins out of oven and scoop mixture into each one.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese on top of each and bake again for about 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesEveryone loves twice baked potatoes don't you?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More