- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium to large baking potatoes
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Garlic Powder (to taste)
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (leave 3/4 cup in reserve)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Bacon Bits (optional)
- Parsley or Green Onion (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare potatoes to bake by rubbing them in olive oil and stab a fork into the potatoes in each end.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the oil to stick to the potatoes.
- Wrap in foil and bake for one hour
- Take potatoes out of oven and allow them to cool
- When cooled, cut in half, lengthwise and scoop out potato into large bowl
- Place potato skins back in oven without foil to harden up some.
- Mix all the other ingredients in with the scooped out potatoes and mix well with mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Take hardened skins out of oven and scoop mixture into each one.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese on top of each and bake again for about 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesEveryone loves twice baked potatoes don't you?