- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a great easy recipe from the little maganize you get from Whole Foods!
- 1 10-12 oz russet potato
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 cup refried beans -- warm
- salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese -- grated
- fresh salsa
- 1 green onion -- thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prick potato all over with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Bake until just tender, 1 hour; set aside until cool enough to handle. (Alternatively, microwave potatoe about 10 minutes until soft). Meanwhile, preheat broider. Cut open potato and scoop about 1/2 cup of the cooked flesh into a medium bowl. Add sour cream, beans, salt and cumin and mash with a fork to combine. Refill potato with bean mixture, then top with cheese and return to baking sheet or place in a small baking dish. Broil until cheese is melted and golden brown, about 2 minutes. Top with salsa and green onions and serve.
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More