- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 to 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- Scrub the potatoes, prick with a fork and bake in the oven with the roast chicken at 300 degrees.They'll take 2 to 3 hours to bake since the temperature is low.
- Split the potatoes in half while they're still hot.
- Carefully scrap the insides into a large bowl, saving the skins.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Mash well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff this mixture back into the potato skins.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the stuffing has brown flecks and the potatoes are heated through.
NotesThese are the potatoes I always make with roasted chicken . . .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
The Naked Macaron
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More