- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 to 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- Scrub the potatoes, prick with a fork and bake in the oven with the roast chicken at 300 degrees.They'll take 2 to 3 hours to bake since the temperature is low.
- Split the potatoes in half while they're still hot.
- Carefully scrap the insides into a large bowl, saving the skins.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Mash well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff this mixture back into the potato skins.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the stuffing has brown flecks and the potatoes are heated through.
NotesThese are the potatoes I always make with roasted chicken . . .
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Adventures in Cooking
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More