- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- Box Hostess Twinkies
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, cooled & sweetened
- 1/4 cup Kahlua (optional)
- 1/2 gallon coffee or coffee & chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Slice Twinkies in half lengthwise.
- Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Put five Twinkie halves, cream side up, side by side in pan.
- Mix coffee and Kahlua (optional); with pastry brush, apply liberally to cut side of Twinkies. Spoon about a 1/2 inch layer of softened ice cream over Twinkies.
- Repeat until you have used enough Twinkies & ice cream to fill the loaf pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and freeze several hours or overnight.
- This can be served from the pan in slices or unmolded, garnished with the chocolate and served.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More