- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- Box Hostess Twinkies
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, cooled & sweetened
- 1/4 cup Kahlua (optional)
- 1/2 gallon coffee or coffee & chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Slice Twinkies in half lengthwise.
- Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Put five Twinkie halves, cream side up, side by side in pan.
- Mix coffee and Kahlua (optional); with pastry brush, apply liberally to cut side of Twinkies. Spoon about a 1/2 inch layer of softened ice cream over Twinkies.
- Repeat until you have used enough Twinkies & ice cream to fill the loaf pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and freeze several hours or overnight.
- This can be served from the pan in slices or unmolded, garnished with the chocolate and served.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More