- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 Twinkies
- 1 (6-ounce) package strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Arrange the Twinkies in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the Jell-O and boiling water and stir until fully dissolved.
- Stir in the cold water, cover, and refrigerate for 15 minutes, until partially set.
- Stir in the strawberries, then pour the Jell-O mixture over the Twinkies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
- In a bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk and stir according to the package instructions.
- Pour the pudding over the Jell-O and Twinkies. Cover and refrigerate for 1-hour, until set.
- Spread the whipped topping evenly on top of the pudding.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours, until set.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Growers' Giveback Potluck
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More