TWINKIE PUMPKIN DESSERT
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (15oz) Hostess Twinkies (10 twinkies)
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup powdered Sugar
- 1 container (8oz) frozen Cool Whip type topping
- 2 packages (3.4oz each) instant Vanilla pudding
- 1 can Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup milk
Slice Twinkies in half lengthwise and place cream-side up,
in single layer in 9x13 inch baking dish.
Using a mixer, blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 Cool Whip until smooth.
Spread evenly over Twinkies.
Combine dry pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and milk.
Whisk until well blended and layer over cream cheese mixture.
Carefully spread remailing Cool Whip over pumpkin.
Lightly sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Regfrigerate several hours or until set.