- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (15oz) Hostess Twinkies (10 twinkies)
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup powdered Sugar
- 1 container (8oz) frozen Cool Whip type topping
- 2 packages (3.4oz each) instant Vanilla pudding
- 1 can Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup milk
- Slice Twinkies in half lengthwise and place cream-side up,
- in single layer in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Using a mixer, blend together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 Cool Whip until smooth.
- Spread evenly over Twinkies.
- Combine dry pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and milk.
- Whisk until well blended and layer over cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully spread remailing Cool Whip over pumpkin.
- Lightly sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Regfrigerate several hours or until set.
NotesI got this recipe from Nancy Hahn, thanks Nancy!