- Cooking Time: 9- 11
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl. Add flour and salt.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Color one half red with food coloring and leave the other half white.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Roll into 4-inch ropes and twist together to make candy canes.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar to make them sparkle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More