- Cooking Time: 9- 11
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl. Add flour and salt.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Color one half red with food coloring and leave the other half white.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Roll into 4-inch ropes and twist together to make candy canes.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar to make them sparkle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More