- Cooking Time: 9- 11
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend butter, sugar, and egg in a bowl. Add flour and salt.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Color one half red with food coloring and leave the other half white.
- Chill for about an hour.
- Roll into 4-inch ropes and twist together to make candy canes.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar to make them sparkle.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More