- Cooking Time: 8 mins
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 9x10-inch rectangle.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Spread the pesto onto one of the rectangles.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of pesto.
- Carefully lift the remaining rectangle and lay it on top of the first.
- Press down all over.
- Slice with a pizza cutter to make 9 strips 10 inches long.
- Carefully lift each strip and place them 2 inches apart on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Pinch the ends of each of the strips together and twist each strip 4 or 5 times.
- Bake at 400°F 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThe delicious taste of pesto and parmesan cheese fill these breadsticks with flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More