- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Club or Waverly crackers.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1st Layer:
- Line the bottom of a 9x13” pan with Club or Waverly crackers.
- 2nd Layer:
- Combine butter, sugars, graham crumbs and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over the crackers.
- 3rd Layer:
- Top caramel layer with another layer of Club or Waverly crackers.
- 4th Layer:
- Melt together peanut butter, chocolate and butterscotch chips. Spread on top of crackers.
- Allow to set, and cut into bars.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More