- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box club crackers
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maragarine
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place a layer of club crackers on bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- Boil graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, sugar, margarine and milk in a saucepan for 5 minutes. Pour over club crackers.
- Place another layer of club crackers on top of mixture.
- Rinse pan and melt chocolate chips and peanut butter til smooth.
- Pour over club crackers spreading just to the edge.
- Cover with foil and place in freezer.
- Set out for a few minutes and cut in small squares.
- Keep sealed in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
My Family Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More