- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box club crackers
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maragarine
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place a layer of club crackers on bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- Boil graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, sugar, margarine and milk in a saucepan for 5 minutes. Pour over club crackers.
- Place another layer of club crackers on top of mixture.
- Rinse pan and melt chocolate chips and peanut butter til smooth.
- Pour over club crackers spreading just to the edge.
- Cover with foil and place in freezer.
- Set out for a few minutes and cut in small squares.
- Keep sealed in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More