- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box club crackers
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maragarine
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place a layer of club crackers on bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- Boil graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, sugar, margarine and milk in a saucepan for 5 minutes. Pour over club crackers.
- Place another layer of club crackers on top of mixture.
- Rinse pan and melt chocolate chips and peanut butter til smooth.
- Pour over club crackers spreading just to the edge.
- Cover with foil and place in freezer.
- Set out for a few minutes and cut in small squares.
- Keep sealed in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More