- Cooking Time: Bake as directed on box
- Servings: 28
- Preparation Time: Less than 10 minutes
BackstoryJust was looking for a simple, easy, Bake & Take recipe, that would work for the "OMG I have to bring something into Work", thingy. They are moist and cakelike brownies.
I actually added a third ingredient to make it a Three Ingredient recipe. You can change this up with different cake mixes.
It goes quite well with a spice cake mix and or a carrot cake mix. When I switch it up to the spice/carrot cake mix, I also add 1 medium carrot shredded. I've had this recipe for quite a while but also found it on the fittnesspal website and had to give notice to that member as well.
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 15 ounce can of pure pumpkin
- "Third" ingredient: Add 1 cup milk chocolate chips spread over top of warm cake like brownies.
- Mix the two together.
- Bake as directed on the cake box.
- You've added fiber and nearly eliminated the fat.
- If you don't do what I do and add a third ingredient 1 cup of Melted Milk Chocolate Chips. It's even better with Mint Chocolate Chips smoothed over the top.