- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes,seeded and chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- black pepper to taste
- pita bread rounds, cut into triangles
- In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, softened cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; mix until smooth.
- Spread mixture into a shallow serving or baking dish.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, scatter cucumber, tomatoes, green onion, and sliced olives on top, and season with pepper as desired.
- Spoon onto pita wedges.
NotesOriginal poster reported:
"Plain yogurt and cream cheese blended with garlic and feta cheese, topped with tomatoes, cucumber, and black olives. Best with pita wedges." Recipe from allrecipes.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More