- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish (or prepared)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and boil potatoes in salty water with bay leaf until fork tender. Drain potatoes and mash along with horseradish, sour cream, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put mixture into a 10-inch skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake until golden and crispy. To serve, invert onto a plate and cut into pieces.
NotesI was watching Tyler's Ultimate yesterday on the Food Network, and I saw him make this recipe. I thought it was a great way to change things up from boring old mashed potatoes. This will be on my holiday menu this year!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More