- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. couscous
- 2 cups hot chicken stock or broth
- 10 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced thin (green only)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs. fresh parsley (optional garnish)
- In a medium bowl, stir together couscous and the hot chicken stock. Cover and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Add the apricots, scallions and orange juice. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Garnish with parsley if desired.
NotesThis is delicious as a side, or sometimes I'll take it to work as lunch.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More