- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. couscous
- 2 cups hot chicken stock or broth
- 10 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced thin (green only)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs. fresh parsley (optional garnish)
- In a medium bowl, stir together couscous and the hot chicken stock. Cover and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Add the apricots, scallions and orange juice. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Garnish with parsley if desired.
NotesThis is delicious as a side, or sometimes I'll take it to work as lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More