- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. couscous
- 2 cups hot chicken stock or broth
- 10 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced thin (green only)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs. fresh parsley (optional garnish)
- In a medium bowl, stir together couscous and the hot chicken stock. Cover and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Add the apricots, scallions and orange juice. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Garnish with parsley if desired.
NotesThis is delicious as a side, or sometimes I'll take it to work as lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More