- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz plain fat free yogurt, drained
- 1 smallish seeded cucumber, grated & squeezed dry
- 1.5 TBLS lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1.5 TBLS chopped fresh dill
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pour yogurt into cloth lined sieve over a bowl and drain out excess liquid (you can also gently squeeze liquid out of yogurt)
- Place drained yogurt in a small bowl.
- Peel, seed and grate cucumber.
- Wrap grated cucumber in a linen kitchen towel and squeeze out excess liquid. Add cucumber and remaining ingredients to yogurt.
- Mix thoroughly and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Serve as a dip, a spread or a condiment.
NotesThis is a fat free Tzatziki sauce that's very garlicy, tangy & fresh tasting!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Layered Chocolate Cake
Cullen SkinkSee More