- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Small Cucumbers, Peeled, Seeded & Diced
- 1 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 2 Tbls Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbls Fresh dill, chopped
- White pepper
- Combine yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Dry cucumbers by patting with paper towels.
- Add Cucumbers and dill to chilled yogurt mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More