- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 2 cucumbers - peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, dill and garlic.
- Process until well combined.
- Transfer to a separate dish, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour for best flavor
NotesWhen I first came to California, I worked in a Greek Grocery. The owner's gave me a cookbook for my 24th birthday, this is the first recipe i made from that book. it tastes very close to what we sold at the grocery back then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More