- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 grams (1/2 quart) of Greek yoghurt (or natural full, dairy yoghurt)
- Three garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 chopped cucumber
- Put the yoghurt in a bowl.
- Put the garlic through a garlic press and using the edge of a knife, spread the garlic coming our of the press on the yoghurt.
- Take the cucumber and peal the skin.
- Slice it thinly, either with a knife or using a salad slicer.
- Mix the ingredients with a fork and slowly add the oil.
- The oil will be absorbed, and when it is done, the tzazki is ready.
- Serve with a spoon and a few olives spread on the top.
- Tzaziki is eaten with plenty of french bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More