- 1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt (It’s much thicker than American)
- 1/2 of an English hot house Cucumber; Seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 TB Fresh Mint; Chopped fine
- 2 1/2 TB Fresh Dill; Chopped fine
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
Place chopped cucumber in a colander and toss with salt to draw out come of the moisture.
Let sit and drain for 30 minutes.
Quickly rinse with plenty of water and immediately transfer to several layers of paper towels to pat dry.
Mix chopped herbs with garlic, Yogurt and lemon juice.
Stir in the chopped cucumber and serve.
Great with Potato patties, Pita bread and feta. Great to dip spanikopita triangles in as well.