ULTIMATE CHICKEN FINGERS
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt or Garlic salt
- ( I use Garlic salt)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 T. butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 450. LIne cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
Mix Bisquick mix , cheese, salt, and paprika in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Dip half of the chicken strips into the egg. place in bag of Bisquick mixture.
Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
Bake 12-14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, bake until no longer pink in center..
These are really good...