- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt or Garlic salt
- ( I use Garlic salt)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 T. butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450. LIne cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick mix , cheese, salt, and paprika in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Dip half of the chicken strips into the egg. place in bag of Bisquick mixture.
- Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, bake until no longer pink in center..
- These are really good...
NotesI found this recipe on the Bisquick
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MidLife Road Trip's
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More