- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt or Garlic salt
- ( I use Garlic salt)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 T. butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450. LIne cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick mix , cheese, salt, and paprika in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Dip half of the chicken strips into the egg. place in bag of Bisquick mixture.
- Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, bake until no longer pink in center..
- These are really good...
NotesI found this recipe on the Bisquick
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
My Family CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More