UBER BARS: HOW TO MAKE GRANOLA BARS
Uber Bars: How to make granola bars
- Cooking Time: 20-35
- 8 oz. old school rolled oats
- 1.5 oz. raw sunflower seeds
- 3 oz. sliced almonds
- 2 oz. golden flax seed
- 1/2 C. Clover honey, (Lavender is great!)
- 1/3 C. Golden Brown Sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter, (I LOVE PLUGRA)
- 1 T. Vanilla, (I LOVE VANILLA BEAN PASTE)
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 7 oz. dried fruit, White Peaches and cherries are amazing together.
Grease 8x8 glass baking dish.
Toast the first 4 ingredients on a sheet pan. about 20 min. STIR OFTEN!!!
Combine honey, brown sugar, and salt in a pan and heat to dissolve sugar.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Lower oven to 300 after nuts and oats are toasted.
Quickly toss oat mixture with the honey and sugar mixture, add dry fruit.
Press everything into pan, evenly.
Bake for about 20-35 minutes.
Store in an air tight container.
TIP: When pressing into pan, get fingertips slightly wet, to prevent it from sticking.