- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 (16oz) can fruit cocktail
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix above ingredients at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Bring butter, sugar and evaporated milk to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in coconut.
- Spread over hot cake.
NotesIt may not be the prettiest cake, but it sure is good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More