- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 (16oz) can fruit cocktail
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix above ingredients at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Bring butter, sugar and evaporated milk to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in coconut.
- Spread over hot cake.
NotesIt may not be the prettiest cake, but it sure is good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More