- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 (16oz) can fruit cocktail
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix above ingredients at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Bring butter, sugar and evaporated milk to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in coconut.
- Spread over hot cake.
NotesIt may not be the prettiest cake, but it sure is good.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More