- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 green onions, sliced, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Bake potatoes in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- When potatoes are done allow them to cool for
- 10 minutes.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins.
- To the potato flesh add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 the green onions.
- Mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. Spoon the mixture into the potato skins. Top each with remaining cheese, green onions and bacon.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
NotesObtained from Debra Connors at allrecipes.com
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More