- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 recipe Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare dough according to directions in recipe.
- Grease small area in center of baking sheet. Cover with 12 inch square of foil.
- Place one-fourth of the dough in the center of the foil. Round into a small circle with spatula or rubber scraper.
- Grease 12-inch square of waxed paper. Place greased side down on top of dough. Flatten with round cake pan or pie pan to form a 7-inch circle. Remove wax paper.
- Bake at 375ºF for 9 to 10 minutes or until light golden color overall with slightly darker edge. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet on a cooling rack; remove to rack to cool completely Repeat with remaining cookie dough or use to make standard size cookies.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More