ULTIMATE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Cooking Time: 8-13
- Servings: 36
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter Flavor crisco All Vegetable Shortening or 3/4 Butter Flavor Crisco Stick
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury Best All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet mint chocolate chips
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine brown sugar, shortening, milk and vnailla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Beat egg into creamed mixture.
Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into creamed mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies.
Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet on a cooling rack; remove cookies to rack to cool completely. Makes 3 dozen cookies.