- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (Mediterranean is best)
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces ((I use Romaine)
- 3 large plum tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped (the long, thin, almost seedless ones)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin rings and soaked for 10 minutes in a small bowl of ice water to make it less sharp
- 1 small green pepper, cut into thin rings
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk dressing ingredients together until blended.
- Season to taste.
- Drain onion from ice water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine all salad ingredients, except cheese, in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Lau Family Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More