- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 banana split
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryForget the traditional banana splits, I am doing Elvis proud and combining banana, ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate. Delicious!
- 3 scoops of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana, sliced lengthwise
- Hot fudge chocolate sauce
- Peanut butter, melted in the microwave
- Handful of peanuts, roughly chopped (or whole, if you prefer)
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Place the three scoops of ice cream in a shallow bowl (or long, shallow ice cream dish if you have one). Cradle the banana halves on either side of the ice cream. Drizzle the hot fudge sauce and melted peanut butter on top of the ice cream. Garnish with peanuts and chocolate sprinkles. Top each ice cream scoop with whipped cream, and then a cherry. Enjoy!