- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 banana split
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3 scoops of your favorite vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana, sliced lengthwise
- Hot fudge chocolate sauce
- Peanut butter, melted in the microwave
- Handful of peanuts, roughly chopped (or whole, if you prefer)
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Place the three scoops of ice cream in a shallow bowl (or long, shallow ice cream dish if you have one). Cradle the banana halves on either side of the ice cream. Drizzle the hot fudge sauce and melted peanut butter on top of the ice cream. Garnish with peanuts and chocolate sprinkles. Top each ice cream scoop with whipped cream, and then a cherry. Enjoy!
NotesForget the traditional banana splits, I am doing Elvis proud and combining banana, ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate. Delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More