- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry white wine
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, diced
- 1 large avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the angel hair pasta, and cook until al dente, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and white wine.
- Once the mixture begins to bubble, increase the heat to medium-high, and stir in the shrimp. Cook and stir until the shrimp turn pink, and are no longer transparent in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the scampi over a bed of angel hair pasta, and sprinkle with Asiago cheese and avocado to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More