- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry white wine
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, diced
- 1 large avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the angel hair pasta, and cook until al dente, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and white wine.
- Once the mixture begins to bubble, increase the heat to medium-high, and stir in the shrimp. Cook and stir until the shrimp turn pink, and are no longer transparent in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the scampi over a bed of angel hair pasta, and sprinkle with Asiago cheese and avocado to serve.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More