- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 30-60 eggrolls
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 head green cabbage
- 1 lb. ground pork (any pork will do if you put it in the Food prosessor)
- handfull of dried shredded black fungus(mushrooms) soaked 30 min & drained
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce (Pantia brand is what I use) vegitarian is fine.
- 1/4 cup or more of sweet chili sauce for chicken (I get flying horse brand)
- 1/4 cup soy sause with mushroom (I get Healthy boy brand)
- 1 carrot pealed and shreaded (I omit this when I dont have one, taste same)
- sesame seed oil to coat wok
- Eggroll wraps, spingroll or wonton wraps will work
- 1 egg scrambled for brushing wraps
- some sort of deep fryer or pant with oil @ 350 degrees
Heat wok on med high with sesame oil
put pork in cook fully, dont burn, stir a lot
cut cabbage in thin strips.
add all ingredients except egg and wraps
stir and cook until cabbage and carrots and done ( you want then simi firm)
you dont want to overcook and you do want to stir it a lot
when done take off heat and on a work space you have scrambled egg with a brush and your wraps. Keep wraps covered after opening with a damp towel so they do not dry out.
On flat wrap spoon in the cooked ingredients, brush two side by side edges of wraps with egg. Roll. make sure they are sealed or in fryer insides will fall out
put into fryer until golden brown. You might have to turn in fryer to do both side
you can use sweet and sour sauce but I dont, the taste is already there!