- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 tbsp butter
- 3 cups pure cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup homogenized milk
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tbsp Karo (heaping)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla
- Melt Butter in Sauce Pan.
- Add Sugar, Salt and Mix.
- Add both milks.
- Increase Heat to prepare to boil.
- Add Karo and mix, then add Peanut Butter.
- Mix thoroughly, and return Heat to medium.
- Set timer for 25 minutes.
- Take first soft ball test.
- When Temperature (Candy Thermometer) reaches 230 degrees (or at "soft ball stage"), remove from heat.
- Slowing cool by putting sauce pan in cooling water and beating fudge.
- Add vanilla and continue to beat.
- When fudge begins to form peaks remove pan from water and pour onto cool marble slab.
- Form into square of about 9" x 8".
- Cut into pieces when cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More