- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- For Bison Tenderloin:
- bison tenderloin
- salt and pepper, heavy
- wild boar bacon
- tooth picks
- For Root Veggies:
- 2 parsnips, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 rutabagas, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 carrots, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 beets, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 onions, cut in big wedges,
- 2 leeks, chunk in 2 inch pieces,
- 4 garlic cloves
- For bison tenderloin:
- Heavily salt and pepper bison tenderloin.
- Wrap with wild boar bacon using tooth picks.
- Start fillet in a hot skillet with olive oil searing all sides
- Place skillet in oven with fillet to finish, in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For root veggies:
- Place all veggies in roasting pan
- Coat well with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Roast in oven for 25/35 minutes at 350 degrees until tender.
- Place on your favorite platter and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More