- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- For Bison Tenderloin:
- bison tenderloin
- salt and pepper, heavy
- wild boar bacon
- tooth picks
- For Root Veggies:
- 2 parsnips, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 rutabagas, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 carrots, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 beets, sliced in ¼ inch strips
- 2 onions, cut in big wedges,
- 2 leeks, chunk in 2 inch pieces,
- 4 garlic cloves
- For bison tenderloin:
- Heavily salt and pepper bison tenderloin.
- Wrap with wild boar bacon using tooth picks.
- Start fillet in a hot skillet with olive oil searing all sides
- Place skillet in oven with fillet to finish, in preheated 400 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- For root veggies:
- Place all veggies in roasting pan
- Coat well with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Roast in oven for 25/35 minutes at 350 degrees until tender.
- Place on your favorite platter and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More