- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- Meatball Ingredients:
- 2 lb. ground meat , venison, turkey, wild boar
- ¾ cup chopped onions, (sweet yellow)
- ½ cup each of green pepper and red pepper, chopped fine
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tbsp. garlic
- Salt, pinch
- Pepper, pinch
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup, grape juice
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, juice and all.
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- For meatballs:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl well.
- Roll into golf ball size portions and place on roasting pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Drain all excess liquid from pan when done.
- For sauce:
- Combine sauce ingredients in saucepan and simmer until it thickens a little bit.
- When meatballs are done in oven, pour sauce over the top and put back in oven for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pull out and put into your favorite serving bowl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More