- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- Meatball Ingredients:
- 2 lb. ground meat , venison, turkey, wild boar
- ¾ cup chopped onions, (sweet yellow)
- ½ cup each of green pepper and red pepper, chopped fine
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tbsp. garlic
- Salt, pinch
- Pepper, pinch
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup, grape juice
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, juice and all.
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- For meatballs:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl well.
- Roll into golf ball size portions and place on roasting pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Drain all excess liquid from pan when done.
- For sauce:
- Combine sauce ingredients in saucepan and simmer until it thickens a little bit.
- When meatballs are done in oven, pour sauce over the top and put back in oven for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pull out and put into your favorite serving bowl.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More