- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 3 cans pinto beans
- 1 can (15 oz) tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- 2 T chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (or more)
- 1 T cumin
- 1 T oregano
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cook meat in large pot until well browned. Add all spices while browning.
- Add tomato juice, simmer on low for 45 minutes.
- Thoroughly mash 2 cans beans and add to mixture. (May use blender.) Mash tomatoes and add to mixture.
- Cook on low for 1-2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining can of beans during last ½ hour of cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More