- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 3 cans pinto beans
- 1 can (15 oz) tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- 2 T chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (or more)
- 1 T cumin
- 1 T oregano
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cook meat in large pot until well browned. Add all spices while browning.
- Add tomato juice, simmer on low for 45 minutes.
- Thoroughly mash 2 cans beans and add to mixture. (May use blender.) Mash tomatoes and add to mixture.
- Cook on low for 1-2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining can of beans during last ½ hour of cooking.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More