- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package peach jello
- 1 package lemon jello
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 package Dream Whip or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- graham cracker crust
- Make a graham wafer crumb crust big enough to fit in a 9 x 13-in. pan. Save a bit (1/4 cup maybe) to sprinkle on top.
- Mix the two packages of jello together and add water as per package directions. When it is beginning to set, mix in cream cheese. Pour evenly over crumb crust.
- Top with a package of prepared Dream Whip (or thawed frozen whipped topping) and some reserved crumbs. Refrigerate.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More