- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package peach jello
- 1 package lemon jello
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 package Dream Whip or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- graham cracker crust
- Make a graham wafer crumb crust big enough to fit in a 9 x 13-in. pan. Save a bit (1/4 cup maybe) to sprinkle on top.
- Mix the two packages of jello together and add water as per package directions. When it is beginning to set, mix in cream cheese. Pour evenly over crumb crust.
- Top with a package of prepared Dream Whip (or thawed frozen whipped topping) and some reserved crumbs. Refrigerate.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More