- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 6 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cored, and shredded
- Whisk together vinegar, maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, and gingerroot in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, onions, carrots and apple.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving
NotesUnforgettable, in every way. If you don't want to use maple syrup, use honey.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Food Travels Through Italy
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More