- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 6 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cored, and shredded
- Whisk together vinegar, maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, and gingerroot in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, onions, carrots and apple.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving
NotesUnforgettable, in every way. If you don't want to use maple syrup, use honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More