- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 6-8 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 6 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 large apple, unpeeled, cored, and shredded
- Whisk together vinegar, maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, and gingerroot in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, onions, carrots and apple.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving
NotesUnforgettable, in every way. If you don't want to use maple syrup, use honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More