- Cooking Time: About 2 hours
- Servings: 4-7
- Preparation Time: 2 mins
BackstoryThis is what I made in the crock pot the night you gals were over. You can change the ingredients up to make it healthier!
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S REDHOT Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- Tortilla Chips or Warmed Pita
- Slow Cooker Method: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.