- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 big unions chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 5 sprigs saffron
- 50 gr roasted almonds chopped
- 2 tbs roasted almonds sliced
- 3-4 c union broth
- 3 tbs vinegar
- 1/2 ts sweet ground paprika
- 1 tbs parsley chopped.
- 1/2 cube vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste.
- For the union broth
- Clean the unions and put the skins in a pan, cover with 4 c of water and cook for 30 min till water is coloured, strain and put broth in a soup pan, add 1/2 a cube vedgetable broth.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and saute unions and garlic on medium heat, cover pan and cook very low heat for 20 min till soft stir from time to time.
- Add to union broth, add saffron,chopped almonds, vinegar,1 ts salt, paprika and 2 ts pepper, lower heat and cook for 15 min.
- Put soup in a mixer and beat till smooth put again in soup pan and heat to boiling point stirring well.
- Put soup in bowls and top with sliced almonds and parsley
- Serve with warm French baquette.
- Bon appetite
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More