- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 cups fresh blueberries*
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1. Combine rice, blueberries and 3 tablespoons sugar.
- 2. Coat 8 individual custard cups or 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Place rice mixture in cups or baking dish; set aside.
- 3. Combine flour, walnuts, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in bowl. Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over rice mixture. Bake at 375 degrees 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More