- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 cups fresh blueberries*
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1. Combine rice, blueberries and 3 tablespoons sugar.
- 2. Coat 8 individual custard cups or 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Place rice mixture in cups or baking dish; set aside.
- 3. Combine flour, walnuts, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in bowl. Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over rice mixture. Bake at 375 degrees 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm.
Fun appetizers and snacks
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More