- Cooking Time: 28-38
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups apples - peeled and chopped
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing -- (12.4oz)
- 1/2 cup pecan halves or pieces
- 2 Tblsps. butter -- melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tblsps. corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the apples in plate.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters; place in a large bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup apples and pecans.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Add brown sugar mixture to dough mixture. Toss gently. Spoon mixture over apples in pie plate.
- Bake 28-38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving platter. Remove lid from icing. Microwave icing on high for 10-15 seconds or until drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm coffeecake. Serve warm.
Notes"Pillsbury Holiday cookbook"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More