- Cooking Time: 28-38
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups apples - peeled and chopped
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing -- (12.4oz)
- 1/2 cup pecan halves or pieces
- 2 Tblsps. butter -- melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tblsps. corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the apples in plate.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters; place in a large bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup apples and pecans.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Add brown sugar mixture to dough mixture. Toss gently. Spoon mixture over apples in pie plate.
- Bake 28-38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving platter. Remove lid from icing. Microwave icing on high for 10-15 seconds or until drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm coffeecake. Serve warm.
Notes"Pillsbury Holiday cookbook"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More