- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sifted all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups stewed berries and juice
- Note: Use blackberries, young berries, loganberries or boysenberries.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add the dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Pour batter into a greased casserole dish. Put drained berries evenly on batter and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup sugar. Pour the berry juice over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve warm with cream. Serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More