UPSIDE DOWN COBBLER
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sifted all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups stewed berries and juice
- Note: Use blackberries, young berries, loganberries or boysenberries.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Add the dry ingredients alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Pour batter into a greased casserole dish. Put drained berries evenly on batter and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup sugar. Pour the berry juice over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve warm with cream. Serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More