- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups angel flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist German
- Chocolate cake mix
- 1(8oz) package cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar (4cup)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease and flour 9x13 pan.
- Spread coconut evenly on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour over the coconut and pecans.
- Combine cream cheese and melted butter in mixing bowl.
- Beat at low speed until creamy.
- Add sugar; beat until well blended and smooth. Drop by spoonfuls onto the cake batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan.
- To serve, cut into individual pieces; turn upside down onto the plate.
NotesGive this a try if you love Greman Chocolate Cake! Very moist and Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More