- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups angel flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist German
- Chocolate cake mix
- 1(8oz) package cream cheese,softened
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar (4cup)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease and flour 9x13 pan.
- Spread coconut evenly on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour over the coconut and pecans.
- Combine cream cheese and melted butter in mixing bowl.
- Beat at low speed until creamy.
- Add sugar; beat until well blended and smooth. Drop by spoonfuls onto the cake batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan.
- To serve, cut into individual pieces; turn upside down onto the plate.
NotesGive this a try if you love Greman Chocolate Cake! Very moist and Yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More