- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Layer bottom of greased cake pan with coconut & pecans.
- Prepare cake as directed on box and pour over coconut & pecans.
- Cream together remaining ingredients and drop by spoonfuls on cake.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes
Submitted by: "Ghost1"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More