- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Layer bottom of greased cake pan with coconut & pecans.
- Prepare cake as directed on box and pour over coconut & pecans.
- Cream together remaining ingredients and drop by spoonfuls on cake.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes
Submitted by: "Ghost1"
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More