- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 12-18
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Layer bottom of greased cake pan with coconut & pecans.
- Prepare cake as directed on box and pour over coconut & pecans.
- Cream together remaining ingredients and drop by spoonfuls on cake.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes
Submitted by: "Ghost1"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More