- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pound Cake Mix (or you could find a recipe for sour cream pound cake and make it from scratch)-Plus any eggs, oil, etc needed to prepare the pound cake mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 stick melted butter (Use a whole stick if you want it extra yummy)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup brown sugar (eyeball it)
- 1 can pineapple rings, or fresh
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Prepare the pound cake mix according to box instructions. Add sour cream and stir until incorporated.
- Preheat oven to box pound cake instructions.
- Add butter and brown sugar to baking pan (Pop into oven for a minute to melt if necessary). Remove from oven and stir to combine.
- Add pineapple rings to bottom of pan.
- Add pound cake batter on top.
- Bake according to recipe instructions on the pound cake box. Serve with whipped cream.
NotesMy mom came up with this recipe. It is soo sinfully delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More