- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pound Cake Mix (or you could find a recipe for sour cream pound cake and make it from scratch)-Plus any eggs, oil, etc needed to prepare the pound cake mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 stick melted butter (Use a whole stick if you want it extra yummy)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup brown sugar (eyeball it)
- 1 can pineapple rings, or fresh
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Prepare the pound cake mix according to box instructions. Add sour cream and stir until incorporated.
- Preheat oven to box pound cake instructions.
- Add butter and brown sugar to baking pan (Pop into oven for a minute to melt if necessary). Remove from oven and stir to combine.
- Add pineapple rings to bottom of pan.
- Add pound cake batter on top.
- Bake according to recipe instructions on the pound cake box. Serve with whipped cream.
NotesMy mom came up with this recipe. It is soo sinfully delicious!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
GAES PTO Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More