- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the pudding mix, milk, sugar, and lemon juice and continue beating until smooth. Add the whipped cream and stir until well blended. Place the strawberry halves in a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over them and top with the crumbled graham crackers.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Variation: For a quick-and-easy conventional strawberry cheesecake, just spoon this cream cheese filling into a prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust and top with the strawberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More