- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Spray cups with cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed. Fill each baking cup with 2 level measuring tablespoonfuls of batter.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Carefully remove paper baking cups; cool upside down about 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- Cut small heart out of paper. Place on bottom of cupcake. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Carefully remove heart. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More